Faval Combo ST 2200 CX CI T2
As one of the few combo receivers supports 1080P and has the opportunity to send out Dolby 5.1 sound on HDMI output.
There is a built Conax reader and space for an additional CA module. The receiver is fast and simple to install. You can save and rename the channel list and load the channel list directly during installation.
- SD / HD (MPEG4 AVC/H.264)
- DVB-T2 and DVB-S2 Tuner
- 1 Common Interface Slot
- 1 Conax CAS7 reader
- USB 2.0 PVR Ready
- Time Shifting
- Record one channel and watch another on the same transponder *
- HDMI and YPbPr Output
- Dolby DD and HE-AAC ** via HDMI
- Scart output
- Optional external IR sensor
- 8-digit VFD Display
- 7 day EPG
- Video resolution: 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- Space for 10,000 TV and radio channels
- 8 favorite lists
- Manual PID, satellite, transponder and network search
- Optical S / PDIF output
- Unicable, DiSEqC 1.0, DiSEqC 1.1, DiSEqC 1.2 and USALS
- Software update via USB
- Can be operated by B & O remote if your television has a built-PUC-Controller (with latest software)
- Standby Power Consumption <0.5 W
- Menu Language: Danish, English, German, Turkish, French, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Greek, Slovenian and Swedish
The receiver is in stock.
* Only on FTA channels.
** HE-AAC 5.1 audio is converted to stereo on the HDMI and SPDIF output.